You see, every night I fall asleep to the TV on in the background. I don't think Alex is able to fall into a deep sleep with this noise, only a REM cycle (when you are in your REM cycle, you dream). In Alex's case, he more than dreams, he talks. His conversations make perfect sense to him, and even when I tell him he's sleep talking, he protests and gets frustrated that I don't understand his jibberish.
Alex: "Did you run those filters?"
Amy: "No."
Alex:
Amy: "Honey, you're talking in your sleep again, I'm just messing with you."
Alex: "NO I'M NOT!!! It makes perfect sense! I like the towers better!!!"
Amy: "What towers? What are you talking about?"
Alex: "STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!"
Then, Alex rolled over to the other side of the bed.
Then, a couple minutes later, I woke him up to kill a giant spider.
1 comment:
This stuff is golden. You need to write on this more.
Post a Comment