Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm too Sexy for my Sleep

So Alex came on to me in his sleep a couple nights ago. His eyes were wide open, and he lifted up the covers, looked me up and down, and asked seductively, "What are you wearing under there?"

At this point, I didn't know he was actually asleep (his eyes were open). I sure thought it was quite the cheesy pick up line. I sleep in my underwear because it gets so hot in our apartment, so I answered, "uhhh . . . nothing. . . . I usually don't wear anything under my underwear."

I guess this wasn't the answer he was looking for because at this point, he rolled over and went back to sleep. I started to shake him to wake him up and ask him what that was all about. He had no recollection of the previous conversation and started to get mad for waking him up, "I have work tomorrow. Why are you waking me up?"

No comments: